Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Eco-posts can be found anywhere!

Over the past year, I've been honing my craft and stretching outside my comfort zone - to an extent.

Writing is a form of art, which is important for a person who cannot seem to draw anything more complex and creative than stick figures or balloon animals.

About two years ago, I left my office at a small nature center and chose to pursue a different passion - and was pleased to find more outlets than I ever imagined!

This time, I'd like to take a moment and give a shout out to the Quill Café Blog. This portion of a website for office supplies and other resources is dedicated to helping people develop professionally. Some of the tutorials are straight forward - like cleaning a paper shredder - while others can open your eyes.
I pitched an idea on what officemates could do when somebody walks in asking for donations. Rejecting a person at an event might be easy, but when you face that person everyday at work it's a different story. The cool people at Quill let me put together a piece on deciding how to give in ways that reflect you as a person.


This led to an opportunity on how to celebrate Earth Day at the office too!

But I think my best article for them so far was about my favorite drink - COFFEE. A good friend (thanks, Sarah!) had created a perfect little guide that inspired me to research what all those little labels on the bags of coffee mean.

I present to you how to choose your coffee responsibly!


Thanks, Quill, for giving me an outlet to share some cool ideas!

-Callie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Explore our exceptional onshore and Offshore services in UAE that provide comprehensive solutions. Our expertise ranges from onshore project management to offshore drilling, ensuring a seamless operation. We are committed to maintaining excellence by adhering to industry standards, making us the preferred choice for diverse Onshore services in UAE that contribute to project success both on land and at sea. You can rely on our experience and dedication to quality for all your onshore and offshore requirements in the UAE.